This is just an update post–mostly because I have so much to catch up on writing about from last year (like my trip to Paris, featured in the main photo).
I mentioned what trips I did last year on my first post on this site, so if you need reference, click here.
This year I’m doing a bit of traveling as well, so here’s what to expect:
- A recap of my solo east coast trip in January
- Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York (some were visit quick visits, but you’ll find out soon)
- Mexico weekend trip with Judy (May)
- Back to Orlando with Justen, but this time with Neema and Arpi too (May)
- Back to New York for a wedding–staying in the city, but the wedding is in New Jersey (June)
- Philadelphia, for a longer stay this time instead of just lunch. I’ll be working there with Kama’aina Kids (July)
- San Diego bachelorette weekend–even though I do day trips to SD every now and then, this one is an actual vacation (August)
- Sacramento for yet another wedding (September)
- High school reunion in Hawaii (sometime in October)
Some trips are still in the works, but anyone who knows me, knows that I can’t sit still. Plus, it’s best to do this now while I’m young and unattached! It’s my time to be selfish and traveling whenever I want is the most selfish thing I can think of. 🙂